Collins Technology ConsultingPortfolio & Clients
MAKING TECHNOLOGY WORK FOR YOU
Collins Technology Consulting is a market leader, with more than 25 years experience in developing, implementing and auditing technology and contract management systems. We work with medium to large companies and organisations and have many high profile and prestigious clients. The projects we’ve been involved with last anything from a few weeks, with a budget of thousands to projects to those that span many years and involve multi-million pound budgets.
This project involved an AGILOFT Implementation. We worked with Costa and Costa Express to capture all of their sales contracts into a single management system – as well as designing a system that managed new contract templates, approval workflows and that helped the sales teams reduce reports and alerts relating to contract renewals.
- RFP production
- Supplier selection
- New SaaS solution for Sales Contract Management
- Full data migration
All projects managed to GSK PMO standards, utilising Microsoft Project, Clarity PPM and standard Microsoft Office products.
- Treasury Management System, software upgrade & migration to a new VMWare platform
- Stress testing WEB services for Novartis Merger
- Migrating their Mississauga Site/ Building Asset Management Systems to SAP
- Upgrade of SWIFT payment processing systems
- Implementation of an Insurance Risk Management SaaS Solution, using the Windows Azure Cloud Platform
DATA CENTRE MIGRATION – When QVC relocated their headquarters from one side of London to the other, Collins Technology Consulting was involved from the early stages – providing project management services to relocate all of their broadcast-related IT systems. This complex programme of works used methods based on Prince 2.
- Supplier selection
- Equipment specification and purchase negotiations
- Installation of the servers, networking & storage
- Consolidation of more than 100 physical servers into a new VMWare environment
- Upgrade from Server 2003 to Server 2010 and SQL Server upgrades, as part of the migration
- System Testing
- Migrating all services into the new data centre – with LIMITED DISRUPTION to business operations
QVC Active was QVC’s interactive shopping APP on the Sky platform. We provided the following services: Project Management, Software Development and UX Design. This included managing the development of the set top box application and the backend services, to integrate with their CM and e-Commerce systems.
- Development in OpenTV and .NET C#
- Integrated with QVC’s Content Management System
- Automated tracking of the on air products (for instant purchase, via the SKY red button)
- Statistics gathering, built into the application